- $65 for an hour long in-home session
- $65 for an hour long session at Good Choice Dog Training (based on availability)
- Package of three hour long sessions for $150
- Initial Phone Consult is free!
Private lessons include personal instruction, and a session report provided to the owner. Private lessons can be used to address anything from basic obedience to problem behaviors, or house skills, like crate or house training.
- Class prices will vary based on the location and type of class.
Within the dog training community it is considered unethical to guarantee specific training outcomes. Both leading professional associations – the Association for Professional Dog Trainers and the Pet Professional Guild – forbid doing so. Dogs are living, breathing creatures who make independent decisions, and like most things in life, their behaviors cannot and should not be guaranteed.
But what Alissa, and Old Dogs New Tricks Dog Training can guarantee is that she will put all her knowledge and experience to work for you to help you reach your training goals. That she will network and reach out to other trainers if necessary, and that together you will work to see positive changes in your dog. She understands that time and resources are often limited, and will respect you and your dog first and foremost.